It’s important to choose a hosting service that supports the above requirements. I use and strongly recommend InterServer.
Here are some other fine hosting services you can check out: Hosting
You should also verify that your host is compatible at the list of Known Compatibility Issues.
System Requirements #
Million Dollar Script 2.1 and newer:
- PHP 8.0+
- MySQL 5.7+
- fsockopen function must be enabled.
- The following PHP extensions should be enabled:
Million Dollar Script 2.0.15 and older:
Note: If you are still running the old version of this script you are strongly advised to upgrade due to numerous issues fixed (whenever an update is released).
- A web server with PHP installed. (PHP 4.3.9 to anything below 5.3. 5.3 will cause errors)
- MySQL database server (version 3 or 4)
- GD Graphics Library (most Linux based hosting services provide it with PHP).