This article contains some answers to commonly asked questions about the WordPress (WP) integration I provide as an additional option for the Million Dollar Script (MDS) installation service you can order here.
You can now also download the WordPress plugin and integrate WP yourself.
- The benefit of the WordPress integration is that it allows you to customize the look of your site, add new content and functionality much easier.
- Another benefit is that the grid will become responsive, and resize automatically based on the screen size so that it fits within the page.
- You can also now use any payment method supported by WooCommerce with this integration instead of only the payment methods included with MDS.
- This is NOT the new MDS 3.0 WordPress plugin, which is currently under development, but a way to integrate MDS 2.1 into WordPress so you don’t have to wait.
- MDS will be installed to a subdomain like pixels.example.com and WP to your main domain so they don’t interfere with each other.
- Each one is also installed into their own separate database.
- If for some reason your host restricts the number of subdomains or databases you can have then it might still be possible to work around that.
- A number of MDS files will be modified and added but I will not touch your language files.
- I will install a custom MDS plugin into WP that adds some necessary functionality.
- I will also create a number of pages in WP that will display the various MDS pages there.
- I will also install the Divi theme onto your site so you don’t have to buy it. This is a very amazing and popular theme with a lot of very powerful and easy to use features.