It’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything so here is a post.
As you can see there is a new website and everything. I have been busy in the background migrating everything from Joomla to WordPress including the forums. So if you have any issues please let me know and I will do my best to fix them up.
As far as development goes, well I have been doing a little here and there. I have started work on a WordPress version of the script. I was originally going to go with Joomla, and then I decided to do nothing for the time being, but now I have decided to use WordPress. WordPress has the API to do the job and is extremely popular and simple to use. I have tinkered with the idea of using WordPress in the past but it didn’t work out. Things have changed and now it’s possible to use.
I am considering finally releasing a version 2.1 in the meantime since the old version is pretty ancient now and probably shouldn’t even be used. But then again, I think the development snapshot should require a fair bit of more updates as well. I also should update all the 3rd party libs again and do a check through all the code and see if I can catch any issues first.
So I guess that about sums it up.