Million Dollar Script 2.1 and newer:
- PHP 7.2+
- MySQL 5.7+
- fsockopen function must be enabled.
- The following PHP extensions should be enabled:
Million Dollar Script 2.0.15 and older:
Note: If you are still running the old version of this script you are strongly advised to upgrade due to numerous issues fixed (whenever an update is released).
- A web server with PHP installed. (PHP 4.3.9 to anything below 5.3. 5.3 will cause errors)
- MySQL database server (version 3 or 4)
- GD Graphics Library (most Linux based hosting services provide it with PHP).
It’s important to choose a hosting service that supports the above requirements. I use and strongly recommend FastComet.