Favourite Host

RunCloud (free 5 day trial)

Install Service

Premium Support

Forums

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumForum: Bug ReportsWarning
Login or register to post.

Warning

HelloIf I want to upload a pixel image this error appears:Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/blabla/public_html/MillionDollarScript-2.0.15/admin/temp/tmp_650cc390f65f6e9e3d918a2c24d9b5fc.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/blabla/public_html/MillionDollarScript-2.0.15/users/order_pixels.php on line 774Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpfRzOL4' to '/home/blabla/public_html/MillionDollarScript-2.0.15/admin/temp/tmp_650cc390f65f6e9e3d918a2c24d9b5fc.jpg' in /home/blabla/public_html/MillionDollarScript-2.0.15/users/order_pixels.php on line 774Upload failed. Please try again, or try a different file. What can I do ? πŸ™ From this file I have all the rights (777)Pleas Help

Does the folder /home/blabla/public_html/MillionDollarScript-2.0.15/admin/temp have write permissions for your web server user?

Thank you very much.It works ! πŸ™‚ :silly:

Hello again !How can I change the Logo ?I had tried to rename my own logo to the name of the original but it dont works.And how can I change the text: "this is the milliondollarscriptexample 1pixel=1cent ?Thanks

Hi there,You can change your logo by going to Main Config and editing the 2nd option down for Site Logo URL.You can edit that text in the example.html file or index.html if you renamed it to index.html. (also you can edit the logo in here too)Ryan