Warning: The script does not have permission write to /pixels/ or the directory

Million Dollar Script Forums Installation Warning: The script does not have permission write to /pixels/ or the directory

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  stephan 4 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tuan anh
    Participant

in Pixel Admin have Warning: The script does not have permission write to /pixels/ or the directory
    i don’t why? t have chomd 777 for .pixels/
    please help me!
    my site

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

So that I can tell which file it’s coming from, which page are you getting the error at? Also, please copy and paste the full error you’re getting here.

Thanks,

Ryan

stephan
    Participant

I have the same problem.

public_html/admin/temp/temp1.gif

Finished.

Warning: The script does not have permission write to /pixels/ or the directory does not exist

Here you can process the images. This is where the script gets all the user’s approved pixels, and merges it into a single image. It automatically publishes the final grid into the /pixels/ directory where the grid images are served from. Click the button below after approving pixels.

This is after I try to process the pixels.

At the home page I get the error:

The file: /pixels/main1.gif doesn’t exist.
    Please process your pixels from the Admin section (Look under ‘Pixel Admin’)

But I can see the file in Filezilla.
    I believe I set everything to 777 so it should be writable
    Funny thing is, when I go to Pixel Inventory > Price Zones, I can see the pixels I put in as a test.

It appears to me that the script generates the wrong file. It’s creating a temp1.gif in the wrong folder. I replaced the main1.gif with the temp1.gif. But I still get the same errors.

Do you have any thoughts?

stephan
    Participant

Never mind, I fixed it.

I forgot to fill in the Server Path to MDS Root Directory.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.