uploading second image in order page

Million Dollar Script Forums Bug Reports uploading second image in order page

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

gene
    Participant

I have your latest version of this script and i got the same erro meassge when uploading a second image on creating ad my script is in godaddy hosting. anyone know how to fix this erro and use the second upload image function?

erro message below:

Warning: move_uploaded_file( /home/html/g/m/d/html/4850vender/ads/upload_files/images/1_pix_ad_1347936048.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/html/g/m/d/html/4850vender/ads//include/functions.php on line 2496

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move ‘/tmp/phpAhgTbh’ to ‘ /home/html/g/m/d/html/4850vender/ads//upload_files/images/1_pix_ad_1347936048.jpg’ in /home/html/g/m/d/html/4850vender/ads//include/functions.php on line 2496

Warning: getimagesize( /home/html/g/m/d/html/4850vender/ads/upload_files/images/1_pix_ad_1347936048.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/html/g/m/d/html/4850vender/ads//include/functions.php on line 2528

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hmm, are you sure you have access to your server’s temp upload folder?

What operating system is your server? If it is windows then it is possible some of the slashes are wrong in various locations. I will try to find all these and adjust them soon.

Do you know What version of PHP are you running on that server? This can be found in the /admin Main Config area under System Info.

Also on the System Info page search for upload_tmp_dir and make sure your web server user has read/write access to this path.

gene
    Participant

I have Linux php 5.2 ill ill check the other stuff you mentioned and reply.

gene
    Participant

same erro message all is writable do,nt get it !

gene
    Participant

upload_tmp_dir /tmp /tmp

thats the directory in my php system pathe and its wrtable i get same erro meaasge that it says failed to open stream: No such file or directory Please help i realy want to use second image upload in order form check path in config its fine did waht was recomanded , fist upload went great till i got to the second one ;(

gene
    Participant

its working now not sure what i sis i did creat a dorector in the mian rout name temp gave it 777 but the server system directory was abrev tmp ? so i do,nt realy know what made it work?

Ryan
    Keymaster

Glad you got it working =)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.