Template

Million Dollar Script Forums General Template

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  berker 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

berker
    Participant

Hey,

Is it possible to change the template and if its possible how can i change it ? i want to make it more attractive

thanks for answers..

Ryan
    Keymaster

If you’re using the dev snapshot you can edit the /html/header.php and /html/footer.php files.

You can also edit the /main.css file to edit the styles.

If you aren’t using the dev snapshot there are various other files you would have to edit but the main.css should still be there.

berker
    Participant

Thanks you for your answer. How can i install the dev snapshot ? do i have to replace the files which has been staying in my ftp server

Ryan
    Keymaster

Well you may want to test it in a separate folder first if you have a production version up already. Generally would be a good idea to make a fresh install with a separate database so there are no left over files or conflicts, etc.

If it isn’t live yet and you don’t mind starting fresh you could just delete everything and start fresh where it’s at. I don’t have any sort of upgrade script in place for it yet and I’m not sure if there ever will be one due to the amount of changes.

berker
    Participant

thank you so much

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.