Favourite Host

RunCloud (free 5 day trial)

Install Service

Premium Support

Forums

Login or register to post.

SQL Syntax error during the purchase confirmation

Hello everyone.I'm itlian, sorry, but my english is not perfect... I've dowloaded the script, installed, custom according to my preferences and completely translated into italian language; and I've choosen PayPal as the payment method.Now I'm testing my page in localhost, this is my problem:[b]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS ID, t2.field_comment AS FCOMMENT FROM form_fields AS t1, form_field_translati' at line 1[/b]What it means?~Thanks~

Hey,Which version of MySQL and MDS are you using?

Hello Ryan,MDS: milliondollarscript-2.0.15MySQL version: 5.5.8

You have a newer version of MySQL.You may want to try the dev snapshot and see if that works any better.You probably would want to start with a fresh install to test with.

[quote="Ryan" post=453]You have a newer version of MySQL.You may want to try the dev snapshot and see if that works any better.You probably would want to start with a fresh install to test with.[/quote]Sorry, but I don't know what is the [i]dev snapshot[/i]...Can you explain what is?My page project is really important for me!! πŸ™‚

Go to the home page and under the Download link is a Development Snapshot link. Or just go here: https://milliondollarscript.com/downloads/million-dollar-script/million-dollar-script-svn-snapshot/It may or may not work. I haven't had time lately to do much work. I want to finish this next release but I have to make some money to pay the bills with apparently.

[quote="Ryan" post=456]Go to the home page and under the Download link is a Development Snapshot link. Or just go here: https://milliondollarscript.com/downloads/million-dollar-script/million-dollar-script-svn-snapshot/It may or may not work. I haven't had time lately to do much work. I want to finish this next release but I have to make some money to pay the bills with apparently.[/quote]Okay Ryan, thanks!I'll try the Dev. Snap soon!Thanks. πŸ™‚

[quote="Ryan" post=456]Go to the home page and under the Download link is a Development Snapshot link. Or just go here: https://milliondollarscript.com/downloads/million-dollar-script/million-dollar-script-svn-snapshot/It may or may not work. I haven't had time lately to do much work. I want to finish this next release but I have to make some money to pay the bills with apparently.[/quote]Hello Ryan,I've tried my MDS with the Dev. Snap., but unfortunately there is the syntax error yet:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS ID, t2.field_comment AS FCOMMENT FROM form_fields AS t1, form_field_translati' at line 1I must solve this problem absolutely!!! :unsure:

Hi,How did you go about doing the translation to the new language?I may have found a bug when creating language translations in the first place. I haven't finished fixing it yet though.

Ok, test the newest dev snapshot and see. I updated the file /includes/dynamic_forms.php on the SVN with a possible fix for creating the translation in the first place. I am not sure if this is related to your issue or not. However, if you created your translation with the translation tool in the admin area this hopefully would fix some of that.There looks like there may be some other things to mess with for the Ad form field translations but we shall see.