Favourite Host

FastComet

Install Service

Premium Support

Forums

Login or register to post.

Re: A SQL syntax Error and no build appearing as blank white page

Hi I have managed to install everything and the admin area works when i go to build it was saying 500 Server Error and then i configured a smaller grid ad then it just appears blank when i go to build it i see in the Ad form page that the following error appears:Do i need to use the Development Snapshot version V2.1 or the Github V3.You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS ID, t2.field_comment AS FCOMMENT FROM form_fields AS t1, form_field_translati' at line 1It seems like a similar problem to:https://milliondollarscript.com/forums/topic/ads-form-error-new-ad-error/I am using Bluehost as a hosting provider. Cloud Platform.RegardsLee

No worries I have sorted it - thanks all working! πŸ™‚ Thanks

I am experiencing the same issue. I am not getting any error messages, nothing. I try to run teh install scripts and I end up on a blank page.I was able to set it up on a development machine with out a problem, now I cnanot install it on a GoDaddy dedicated server. Can you tell us what was the cause of your blank screen?

Hi there,Make sure you use the development snapshot.If you are then maybe you have errors in your web server's error log file.Ryan

Hi Ryan, Thank you for the reply. We are using the development snapshot.The mystery has been resolved. It turns out the server did not have a php extension (mysqli) that was required.Once that was resolved - the script installed flawlessly. I gotta say it is impressive. thank you for the work,Kim