Need help and will pay to finish site

Million Dollar Script Forums General Need help and will pay to finish site

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

snowman54
    Participant

I have made a pixel page for a project we are working on. While my last web developer was uploading the site I paid him and magically had to leave into the woods for 3 weeks on an emergency. Anyways long story short we have had a big problem getting our page right. The site is currently up but the backend has many errors. We would like to pay someone to come in fix everything and get it working correctly. We would love to get it done this weekend if possible.
    cryptobillboard@gmail.com if your interested and can do the job. I think it would only take a few hours to finish. I am also interested in making a pixel board for another project of mine and I would prefer to hire someone who knows Million Dollar Script already.

cryptobillboard@gmail.com
    skype- frost654

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response, I’ve been very busy and did not see the email from the forum. Only came here now and noticed your post.

Did you get your site setup yet? I currently charge $50 CAD for a basic installation and $65/h for any additional customization.

You could also post your request on a site like odesk or freelancer to find someone cheaper who uses skype (I don’t use it) if you like as I am currently fairly busy anyway. If you have any questions though I would do my best to assist.

Ryan

snowman54
    Participant

Ryan,

I think your rate is acceptable. We really just want to get the site up. Please contact me cryptobillboard@gmail.com and we can talk about how to proceed and have you finish the site for us soon.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Just in case you didn’t get it, I did send you an email. It is from ryan at this domain.

Ryan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.