Favourite Host

RunCloud (free 5 day trial)

Install Service

Premium Support

Forums

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumForum: Bug Reportsmore errors (sigh)
Login or register to post.

more errors (sigh)

everything is working ok except for the second image when you try to uploasd it you get this(the .gif is the pic I tried)Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/facebook/public_html/include/functions.php on line 2486Warning: move_uploaded_file( /home/facebook/public_html/upload_files/images/1_datacudalogo1378784913.gif) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/facebook/public_html/include/functions.php on line 2495Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpsuCOWZ' to ' /home/facebook/public_html/upload_files/images/1_datacudalogo1378784913.gif' in /home/facebook/public_html/include/functions.php on line 2495Warning: getimagesize( /home/facebook/public_html/upload_files/images/1_datacudalogo1378784913.gif) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/facebook/public_html/include/functions.php on line 2527like I said everything else is working but that. the site is facebookpageslist.com Do I need to ad some files? we found a few missing(like certain pictures). You gave me excellent advice before as to where to look. Thanks,sorry I'm a newbie.

I believe that was fixed in the dev snapshot, at least the first error about ereg_replace being deprecated. I know I did something with image uploads as well which may be what you are experiencing though I cannot be certain.It may just be file permissions or something wrong with your tmp folder settings in your php.ini. Maybe your tmp folder isn't writable or maybe your upload_files folder isn't writable or something like that.