Menu isn’t showing up on http://site.com/admin?

Million Dollar Script Forums Installation Menu isn’t showing up on http://site.com/admin?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 3 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

daniel andrews
    Participant

I am trying to configure the website’s admin settings, but the menu on the left hand side is not showing up. How do I fix this so I can configure everything? The only things that are showing up are the processing of the pixels.

Attachments:

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You can place the files wherever you want to run them from. If there are other files or scripts installed in the root it would be better to put them into it’s own subfolder to avoid conflicts.

daniel andrews
    Participant

Thanks so much! That makes sense. Also, is it possible that you could help me out with the missing menu bar on the admin portal? I edited the question 😛

Ryan
    Keymaster

Seems like maybe you didn’t upload all the files properly or something. Did you install and are you going to /admin and what version of PHP and MySQL are you running? Do you see any errors in your web server error logs?

daniel andrews
    Participant

I’m pretty sure I uploaded everything correctly, but maybe something could have gone wrong somewhere?

I am using
    MySQL Version:5.5.32, and
    PHP Version:5.3.13

Also nothing in the error logs.

Which PHP/MySQL versions should I be using? Or how can I make it compatible for the ones I am using?

Ryan
    Keymaster

Have you tried using the development snapshot?

daniel andrews
    Participant

I tried using the dev build, and then tried it again after it didn’t work a second time. Still showing the same page as before :/.

Any other ideas as to why it is not working?

Ryan
    Keymaster

You will require the development snapshot with your version of MySQL. Have you actually gone to /admin/install.php and installed the script?

Maybe you could try uploading the zip and unzipping it on the server. If that doesn’t work you must be getting an error somewhere and I would have to take a closer look to figure it out.

Maybe you could send me access to your server through the contact form or directly to my email which is just ryan@ this domain. If I could modify the files or find an error log I could probably figure out what’s wrong.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.