Managed to install but showing Mysql Error

Million Dollar Script Forums Installation Managed to install but showing Mysql Error

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Solomon 4 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Solomon
    Participant

[b]Once I login I keep recieving following error when i try to change settings. and also attaching the warning i got immediately after installing[/b]

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ (2) in /hermes/bosoraweb100/b2162/ipg.godofwealthcom/godofwealth/admin/main.php on line 32

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /hermes/bosoraweb100/b2162/ipg.godofwealthcom/godofwealth/admin/main.php on line 32
    Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ (2)

Attachments:

Solomon
    Participant

Oh btw i am a newbie when it comes to programming, So I would appreciate your help with what I am doing wrong ASAP. Thanks in Advance

Ryan
    Keymaster

Have you ran the install script at /admin/install.php to enter your database info?

Solomon
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for responding so fast. I did, and I can log in and access the the main config page. But beyond that if i try to change setting for any other page like the language, payment module then i keep getting the above problem.

Can u help????

Ryan
    Keymaster

What version of the script are you running? If it isn’t the dev snapshot you could try giving that a shot and see if it works for you.

Solomon
    Participant

I am currently running the stable version. So I will attempt using the dev snapshot and get back here if i need any more help… =D

Solomon
    Participant

Hi, The same problem occuring again. for dev snapshot. This warning comes the instant I installed the script.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user ‘gowadmin’@’boscustweb0503.eigbox.net’ (using password: YES) in /hermes/bosoraweb100/b2162/ipg.godofwealthcom/godofwealth/config.php on line 164
    Access denied for user ‘gowadmin’@’boscustweb0503.eigbox.net’ (using password: YES)

Solomon
    Participant

I am still facing the issue with the dev snapshot as well.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user ‘gowadmin’@’boscustweb0503.eigbox.net’ (using password: YES) in /hermes/bosoraweb100/b2162/ipg.godofwealthcom/godofwealth/config.php on line 164
    Access denied for user ‘gowadmin’@’boscustweb0503.eigbox.net’ (using password: YES)

Solomon
    Participant

SOLVED ISSUE !!!

Hi, sorry the problem seems to be the database… I changed to different database and everything seems to be working fine

BTW thank you for sharing this wonderful script

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.