Favourite Host

FastComet

Install Service

Premium Support

Forums

Login or register to post.

Header.php & Footer.php not effective?

I have tried moving everything I see that might cause the issue in the users/header.php to my html/header.php but no luck...

Is this the same issue as this? https://milliondollarscript.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=2&id=783&Itemid=108#855

Nope, while I am using blocks larger then 1x1 I dont have that issue.I have found the cause of the two problems is in my css.The css is causing the image to not align with the grid and the mouse pointer to be distanced from the image making it not possible to add it to the grid.The issue is somewhere in some of this CSS code:#thesquare {height: 972px;width: 972px;border: 1px solid black;position: absolute; top: 50%; left: 50%;margin-top: -486px;margin-left: -486px;background-color: white;}#mainsquare { border: 2px solid #4C3C1B; padding: 5px; width: 300px; background-color: #00ADEF;height: 1000px;width: 1000px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top: 10px;position: relative;}

If I had to guess I would say it might have something to do with the widths, the left: 50% and the negative margins.Do you have a screenshot and/or a link I can see more clearly what you are referring to?