Favourite Host

RunCloud (free 5 day trial)

Install Service

Premium Support

Forums

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumForum: Bug ReportsCategory creation
Login or register to post.

Category creation

Is it possible to create categories for grids? I tried to add category in adform editor in admin, but it did not even show ok button to submit anything. So creating categories do not work or was not pre-designed at all.. I need this to create usefull webcatalog site, to sell pixels only AFTER it gains some popularity, that would be more honest I think. ))Thank you.

Sorry for not responding sooner. I think what you are looking for is maybe just adding different menu links? You might want to look into using some sort of CMS and just copying your HTML code generated for the grid into a content item or something in there.

Thanks for reply Ryan, I guess you're familiar with this kind of pixel script: [url=http://www.tufat.com/s_milliondollarhomepage.htm]GPix Pixel Ad Script[/url]It was first script I found but I didn't like some bugs in it - popup tip was not properly showing images and clicks were counted only in adlist page, but not on main grid. But what I liked there was possibility of grid category creation and ready to use blog. So user can filter out some categories of ads from the grid.Now I'm going to simplify this by creating a separate grid for every category, adding some dropdown lists and links as you advised. I just thought may be this functionality is already present. Anyway, thank you very much for sharing this powerfull script and good luck! πŸ™‚