Favourite Host

RunCloud (free 5 day trial)

Install Service

Premium Support

Forums

Login or register to post.

Ads Form Error - New Ad Error

It seems I have two issues.I have just installed the scripts, everything checks out fine.I created a new account to test the ads.I get these errors:When in user mode to create the ad, the image is uploaded then this error happens at [b]write your ad[/b].[b]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS ID, t2.field_comment AS FCOMMENT FROM form_fields AS t1, form_field_translati' at line 1[/b]In the admin panel I have similar at the [b]ad form[/b][b]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS ID, t2.field_comment AS FCOMMENT FROM form_fields AS t1, form_field_translati' at line 1[/b]Please can somebody help?

Hi there,Please try the developer snapshot. You are probably using MySQL 5.5.

Developer Snapshot? Sorry for my ignorance lol.And thank you for such a speedy reply.

Actually do I remove the database and files I set up already for the folder I uploaded to?I see the snapshot and uploaded.

If you are starting out the files definitely would have some leftovers so would be best to remove and start fresh.

Cheers and thanks. I will check back. Yes I am using MySQL 5.5

Brilliant, works a charm. Thank you

Great, glad to hear =)

Hello, I know this post is old, but i just ran into the same problem, :You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS ID, t2.field_comment AS FCOMMENT FROM form_fields AS t1, form_field_translati' at line 1 i don't quite understand the explanation given here. Would greatly appreciate some help ! Thank You