Favourite Host

RunCloud (free 5 day trial)

Install Service

Premium Support

Forums

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumForum: Feature RequestsAdd New Website Pages
Login or register to post.

Add New Website Pages

I'd like to be able to add custom pages from within the admin area giving an option of naming the page, putting what I require on the page either in HTML code or using a WYSIWYG editor and the system adding the page also adding a new tab at the top for the named page.How do I go about adding a new page to the site at the moment? I'm looking to add a Terms & Conditions page.

You would have to create a new file in the root of the install and edit the header.php and add a link to it in the menu (near the bottom of the file). The file could be a regular HTML file but if you want it to have the same header and footer as the rest of the site you could make it a php file and include the header and footer files.I'll try to show some example code here but not sure how well it will display on these forums.terms.php

<?php require_once('html/header.php'); ?><h2>Terms and Conditions</h2>Your terms and conditions.<?php require_once('html/footer.php'); ?>

Great, thanks Ryan I'll give it ago.