Ad List only shows one grid

Million Dollar Script Forums General Ad List only shows one grid

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

scubareb
    Participant

Hi Everyone,
    The advertiser list only shows one grid. How can I make it show all grids or at least choose which ones I want on this list?

Also,
    how can I make it so a certain grid is displayed first and/or highlighted?

Thanks!

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hey, you would have to modify the SQL queries that display the list to pull from other grids as well I believe. That should be located in the list.php file.

scubareb
    Participant

Hi Ryan,
    Thanks for the reply as always. I think I found the code that chooses which grids? I am not familiar with PHP, any ideas how to modifiy this?

[code]$sql = “SELECT *, MAX(order_date) as max_date, sum(quantity) AS pixels FROM orders where status=’completed’ AND banner_id=’$BID’ GROUP BY user_id, banner_id order by pixels desc “;
    $result = mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error());[/code]

Ryan
    Keymaster

You might just have to remove the part AND banner_id=’$BID’

scubareb
    Participant

Hi,

Deleting that did in fact show both grids on the list now!

Now, how can I make one grid be displayed first in list and highlighted in a color? 🙂

Ryan
    Keymaster

You would have to order the query by the banner_id and then on output check the banner_id column to see what it is and maybe wrap it in a div and put a class attribute on the div.

So at the end where it has “order by pixels desc”, change it to “order by pixels desc, banner_id”.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.