I have the same problem like what by melik82, I had try to install the new VISON(dev),can not complete it.
Million Dollar Script – Database Installation
Please fill in the form and click install.
Please make sure that the MySQL user has all the permissions to use the database (Admin privileges).
– config.php is writeable. (OK)
– pixels/ directory is writeable. (OK)
– admin/temp directory is writeable. (OK)
– lang/english.php file is writeable. (OK)
– upload_files/docs/ directory is writeable. (OK)
– upload_files/images/ directory is writeable. (OK)
– library/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer is writeable. (OK)
Paths and Locations
Site’s HTTP URL (address)
Server Path to Admin
Path to upload directory
HTTP URL to upload directory
– Server Path to Admin is the full path to your admin directory, including a slash at the end
– The Site’s HTTP URL must include a slash at the end
– Use the recommended settings unless you are sure otherwise
Also, don’t forget to set the permissions of the admin/temp/ directory to 777.
The script must be able to write to temp/ dir in the admin
The script also needs to be able to write to the pixels/ directory (chmod 777)
-Sometimes your web server configuration may desire different permissions than what is listed here in order for files to execute properly. i.e. if you are running suExec, etc.
You should check with your host if you are unsure.
Mysql Database Username
Mysql Database Password
Mysql Database Name
Mysql Server Hostname
pls help me!