I understand what you mean and will fix it up for you.
I recently rewrote some of the image stuff to use an imaging library called Imagine which may have caused that. Before the colours weren’t looking quite right sometimes but now they seem ok. I will work on fixing that issue you’re having.
I’m actually still working on it and have been pretty much this entire time. I did manage to figure it out and it did work on outputting the grid image. However since the grid is output in several different ways in different files with different code, some of those weren’t working quite the same way so I decided to unify the function of outputting the grid into a single file. This should make it much easier once finished. Hopefully it will be done in the next few hours or so if all is well. I’ll post here to let you know.