Strict stands/warning message

Million Dollar Script Forums Installation Strict stands/warning message

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Prometheousnx 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

emccaff2
    Participant

Hello,

I installed the database and am getting the following messages when logging in under http://www.yourdomain.com/admin/. Please help!

Strict Standards: Declaration of smtp_message_class::SendMessageBody() should be compatible with email_message_class::SendMessageBody(&$data) in /home2/emccaff2/public_html/screwmyloans.com/mail/smtp_message.php on line 594

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/emccaff2/public_html/screwmyloans.com/mail/smtp_message.php:594) in /home2/emccaff2/public_html/screwmyloans.com/admin/admin_common.php on line 2

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home2/emccaff2/public_html/screwmyloans.com/mail/smtp_message.php:594) in /home2/emccaff2/public_html/screwmyloans.com/admin/admin_common.php on line 2

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Have you tried the development snapshot yet? I think I fixed that issue there already.

Also, you should set your php error reporting to a proper production value.

Good luck!

Ryan

Prometheousnx
    Participant

Did you ever find out what was wrong? I’m having the same issue (Exactly the same, actually).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.