Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed

Million Dollar Script Forums General Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scubareb 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

scubareb
    Participant

Hi,
    So I am getting an error on the order_pixels screen. The first one you come to. The error is:

[code]Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/user/UserDomain.com/include/functions.php on line 1282[/code]

This appeared when I created two grids. This error is shown directly under “Available Grids”

Thanks

Ryan
    Keymaster

There could be a slight bug in the script but you might want to turn off strict standards in your php.ini by removing E_STRICT or setting it to ~E_STRICT for production sites.

scubareb
    Participant

Tried to get my host to do this but they will not since I am on a shared plan and it would affect everyone on server 🙁

Ryan
    Keymaster

Interesting. They hopefully have some way for you to be able to not display errors at least and only have them go to the log. I don’t know why they would make it display errors by default instead of logging them. That can be a security risk, nevermind not having the ability to control your own PHP settings.

scubareb
    Participant

Nope, they won’t change it.

I think I fixed it but PHP is not my strong suit.

I changed the line to this:

[code]$a= explode(‘?’,$action);
    $action = array_pop($a);[/code]

Error went away..and everything SEEMS to be working…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.