SQL Syntax After install and Page Errors

Million Dollar Script Forums Installation SQL Syntax After install and Page Errors

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

thegreek
    Participant

I am looking for any form of help regarding this. I have just installed the script and done the configuration correctly which is working to a point.

The user can register but when reaching the placing order of pixels i have run into an issue.

Domainname.com/users/write_ad.php – This is where it begins, as after the picture is uploaded and pixels are calculated it errors on this page with the following:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘AS ID, t2.field_comment AS FCOMMENT FROM form_fields AS t1, form_field_translati’ at line 1

Please would any one assist?

Thanks

Ryan
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delayed response, was on vacation at the time of your post and didn’t see it until now.

Please try starting fresh with the development snapshot as that contains a fix for that error. All you should have to do is remove the old script files and upload new ones.

If your site is live and running make sure you backup first. And you may wish to keep the old files and just upload the new ones over top but it would be better to just delete all the files and start fresh. Just keep the pixels folder and possibly manually migrate the config.php settings and I think that should hopefully be all.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.