Slight Problem – Hope u Can Help

Million Dollar Script Forums Installation Slight Problem – Hope u Can Help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dave jefferson 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dave jefferson
    Participant

playing around with install and the problem i have is this

Strict Standards: Declaration of smtp_message_class::SendMessageBody() should be compatible with email_message_class::SendMessageBody(&$data) in /home/allwaysi/public_html/charity/mail/smtp_message.php on line 594
    The file: /home/allwaysi/public_html/charity/pixels/main1.gif doesn’t exist.
    Please process your pixels from the Admin section (Look under ‘Pixel Admin’)

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hello,

I believe I have fixed that issue in the development snapshot. If you aren’t using that then you could try it and see if it will fix the issue for you.

Ryan

dave jefferson
    Participant

Well this worked but now I have two more problems.

1. Changing background – adjusted the file in photoshop to a png file and edited as your guide states. The thing is i can see it in the admin section as selected grid but its not on my homepage – refreshed cache – i’ve even changed the original background file to see if that will change it – see below

http://allwaysinourhearts.com/charity/admin/temp/background1.png

2. When doing tests on the submission – it only allows to upload image and dependent on how big image is, depends on how many blocks they have to buy – isnt there an option where they can select say 3 or 4 blocks and the image will resize into them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.