Remove New Users section in the buy pixels option

Million Dollar Script Forums Installation Remove New Users section in the buy pixels option

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

pixelmaniac
    Participant

This is my site set up as a demo.

[url=http://way2moon.byethost24.com/]http://way2moon.byethost24.com/[/url]

When we click on buy pixels option, we see an option for New Users. I wish to remove that option. How can I do that?

pixelmaniac
    Participant

@ripsnorter

And also what setting did you give in the manage grids for the following options in the admin area.

Grid Width:_____
    Grid Height:_____
    Block Size:____x____
    Price per block:____(How much for 1 block of pixels?)

rod
    Participant

Grid Width:__100___
    Grid Height:__100___
    Block Size:__10__x_10___
    Price per block:__$5__(How much for 1 block of pixels?

I just tried your site i think your MYSQL database is not correct, as errors similar to the ones i encountered are appearing through your site.Contact your web host for assistance, Who is your web host ? where are you based ?
    I am based in Australia and use Digital Pacific web hosting, mate they always answer the phone and have been excellent. If you are in Australia change over to Digital Pacific, i’m not trying to plug them but good service is rewarded with reccomendations. There is a link on my contact us page of http://www.olympixel.com to their site
    Keep up the good work it’s coming along

[quote=”pixelmaniac” post=597]@ripsnorter

And also what setting did you give in the manage grids for the following options in the admin area.

Grid Width:_____
    Grid Height:_____
    Block Size:____x____
    Price per block:____(How much for 1 block of pixels?)[/quote]

pixelmaniac
    Participant

Thanks for all the replies. I’ll set up mine soon from a good web hosting and I’m deciding to do it in namecheap. Thank you for the recommendation. By the way I didn’t set up the database details. So I’ll show your site for the sample. I want to know about this page.

http://www.olympixel.com/users/

When we go to the above page, we see an option for New Users. I wish to remove that option. How can I do that?

Another thing too. Are you pricing $5 per 100 pixels?

rod
    Participant

Hy
    Can i ask why you would want to remove it ? i would get the site up and functioning before tweaking with the coding for that element.
    Yes $5 for 100 pixels, mate you want to fill your site with advertisers and the $1 a pixel days are long gone, there are simply too many of these MDHP sites out there. Try to give your site an angle, hopefully with the Olympics this year my site may have a better chance of attracting traffic.

[quote=”pixelmaniac” post=599]Thanks for all the replies. I’ll set up mine soon from a good web hosting and I’m deciding to do it in namecheap. Thank you for the recommendation. By the way I didn’t set up the database details. So I’ll show your site for the sample. I want to know about this page.

http://www.olympixel.com/users/

When we go to the above page, we see an option for New Users. I wish to remove that option. How can I do that?

Another thing too. Are you pricing $5 per 100 pixels?[/quote]

pixelmaniac
    Participant

I just thought about removing it to keep it clean. 🙂

Is it a good idea to give $50 per 100 pixels?

What do you mean by fill site with advertisers? Do you means adsense ads or something like that?

I have thought about a good theme but I hope both of us would have success.

Good Luck with your work!

rod
    Participant

G’day
    Only you can decide what price is [i]good[/i].
    By filling with advertisers i mean selling the pixel grid, all 1,000,000 of them to business, personal, charities etc. I am not putting adsense on the main page as i feel it would be unfair for someone to pay for the main space only to see random adsense adverts below the footer. I may put adsense on non pixel pages such as contact us or the terms.

Can i ask what the theme of your site will be ?

[quote=”pixelmaniac” post=601]I just thought about removing it to keep it clean. 🙂

Is it a good idea to give $50 per 100 pixels?

What do you mean by fill site with advertisers? Do you means adsense ads or something like that?

I have thought about a good theme but I hope both of us would have success.

Good Luck with your work![/quote]

pixelmaniac
    Participant

Hey admin! Please help me to remove the “New Users:” section from buy pixels page.

[b]@ripsnorter[/b]

Yes. I am selling all my 1,000,000 pixels to whomever wishes to buy. Also how do you get people to buy it?

As for the theme, I haven’t decided about something good yet.

I have decided to use namecheap.com to host my site. Is it a fine idea to use this?

Ryan
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delayed response. Was gone.

To remove the New Users section edit /users/login_functions.php

At lines 61-80, simply delete them, or comment them out.

Change:
    [code]

<a class="big_link" href="”>

[/code]

To:
    [code]

<a class="big_link" href="”>

[/code]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.