Problem with Write Your Add –>

Million Dollar Script Forums Bug Reports Problem with Write Your Add –>

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jon kohrsen 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jon kohrsen
    Participant

First of all thanks for the good script.
    I’ve installed everything proberly according to the README.txt. When i test my [url=http://buy-a-pixel.com]site[/url], I Order Pixels and go to the upload your pixel site. No problem in that. I upload my picture and place it and when i push the Write your add –> button… I get a message:

[b]No new orders in progress[/b]
    You do not have have any new orders in progress. Please go here to select your pixels.

I should have got to next step and can’t figure out what the problem is 🙁 can you help ???

Attachments:

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hello,

What version of the script are you using? If you aren’t using the development snapshot please give it a go instead and see if it works better.

Ryan

jon kohrsen
    Participant

I use the 2.0.15 version. When i download the dev. version i get one zip file with no subfolder’s. How do i sort that out ?

Ryan
    Keymaster

It’s not a zip its a tar.gz. You could use 7zip I think, if they still have that for windows.

jon kohrsen
    Participant

Okey, i’ve reinstalled the hole site, and really like the better looks, but again when my testuser tries to order pixel and pushes the “Write your add ->>” button. I just get the same page “No order in progress” and the page is:
    http://www.buy-a-pixel.com/users/write_ad.php

Any ideas ???

jon kohrsen
    Participant

I figured it out by disable the
    “Use MySQL ‘LOCK TABLES’ feature”

Don’t know if it’s brings any danger to the site but now it works 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.