problem with uploading the blocks

Million Dollar Script Forums General problem with uploading the blocks

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

John
    Participant

I’m having trouble uploading the blocks in the admin panel in manage grids, i did what the instructions said, from the folders said and i come up with this after i have saved the grid….
    Oh, and by the way, i did upgrade this to the newer script and it still does this.

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/content/25/9576625/html/admin/inventory.php on line 69

Also, how can i make the black nav bar from going further then the grid and header itself on my page? Thanks, really appreciate the help.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I will fix that in the dev snapshot soon but you definitely should lower your PHP error_reporting level if you are planning to take the site live.

I’m not sure what you mean by a black nav bar. Can you please post a screenshot of what you mean? Thanks =)

Ryan

Ryan
    Keymaster

Actually to give you a better answer about stopping these errors from appearing, see here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1036667/why-not-to-use-highest-error-reporting-level-in-php

Ryan
    Keymaster

The fix should be in the dev snapshot now too.

John
    Participant

How do i lower the PHP error_reporting level?

Ryan
    Keymaster
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.