Problem installing

Million Dollar Script Forums Installation Problem installing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bob Zinnack
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to load the script. But when I try to go to the install page my computer comes up with a “404” error…page not found. This is in relation to the admin/install/php.

Have followed all the steps in your instructions, although yahoo’s pages are a little different now to the ones in your site

I am not well versed in ftp etc. Please help if you can…what have I done wrong. Thanks

Ryan
    Keymaster

If you uploaded the files properly it should be at yoursite.com/admin/install.php

Bob Zinnack
    Participant

Thanks Ryan. But that’s the problem…I don’t seem to have an /admin/install.php. Yet the ftp uploaded fine. Using Filezilla.

used the ftp to upload my web page etc and all was ok there.

Also as I mentioned, Yahoo have changed their layout in the Small Business section so it is different to what you have showing …maybe you might want to modify that.

Thanks

Ryan
    Keymaster

Are you sure you downloaded the right file? Check inside the zip file you downloaded and see if that file exists. I can assure you that it does, or at least should.

If you have the file there maybe you didn’t upload them properly or to the right spot.

I don’t have Yahoo hosting so I have no idea what its like or how to use it but I imagine it’s been updated since those screenshots were taken. I don’t know, I didn’t make them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.