Not for sale blocks questions

Million Dollar Script Forums General Not for sale blocks questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Fritz
    Participant

Hi guys 🙂

I’ve been playing around with the script and I have encountered two things that confound me.

Firstly, I’ve been trying to put a pattern into the 1000×1000 grid – essentially a shape traced out by not-for-sale blocks.

So in the admin back end I click away at the offending blocks but then, to my dismay, it seems there is a limit (haven’t counted but it’s probably less than a fifth of the screen) on how many blocks can be made “not-for-sale” in the backend.

Is there a way to change this?

The other question I have is whether it is possible to block out multiple blocks at once – essentially this is to optimise time spent so that I don’t have to click the blocks to not-for-sale one at a time.

So in essence:

1. Limits to amount of not for sale blocks
    2. making large sections “not-for-sale” at the same time

Is that possible?

Thanks a lot!

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hey,

Just thought I would let you know I have been working on this and it does seem like it will be possible and should be possible to finish within the next few days when I can find some more time.

I will make it toggle between the current method of single block selection and a new method of area selection. The area selection mode will allow you to select a rectangular area of blocks to mark as not-for-sale making it a little quicker to select many blocks.

Maybe some day in the distant future I could even somehow make it select other shapes other than a rectangle but for now it will just be a rectangle.

Ryan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.