Installing the Script

Million Dollar Script Forums Installation Installing the Script

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  RobPower 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

TheArkatak
    Participant

So I’m not super genius at this but I’m pretty smart but I am stumped. I am on step five of the instillation instructions for MidPhase. So I am pretty sure I have everything correct as far as my database name, user, password, and server. But when I hit install the page turns white and that is it. and my home page, my admin page. they call go white. I have tried it like four times now with the same result every time. I am using the Dev Snapshot. Has any one else had this issue?

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Do you see any errors in the web server error logs? You might find these in files on the server somewhere or in your control panel.

TheArkatak
    Participant

There are no errors : ( In fact my database is 0.00Mb so it never even installed. I have tried several more times but haven’t figured it out.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Oh I guess it must be shutting the errors off then in the file. Yeah looks like it is.

Try to edit the /admin/install.php file and change line 32 or so from error_reporting(0); to error_reporting(ALL);

This should hopefully make the errors output to the screen so you can see what’s wrong.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Also, they might not go to the screen, but if they don’t hopefully they go to an error log file somewhere. It might be in your cpanel or in a file on the server, possibly inside the admin folder even, depending on the hosts configuration.

TheArkatak
    Participant

Still having the same issue and I can’t find an error log anywhere, would you being willing to give me more help if I paid?

Ryan
    Keymaster

If you email me ryan (a) milliondollarscript.com the login details for your cpanel and FTP I could see if I can figure out what the issue is and fix it for you.

I normally charge $50 for script installations but if there’s a bug I would like to fix it free of charge.

RobPower
    Participant

I only have access to a mac, how do I install the script?
    Can it be installed onto wordpress as a plugin or theme?

If not I need help installing this onto my domain name please.
    Thank you,
    Rob

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.