How to Increase the size of the blocks?

Million Dollar Script Forums Modifications How to Increase the size of the blocks?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

samrat
    Participant

I want to increase the size of the blocks on the homepage. Does anyone know how to exactly do it? I want each block to be the size of 8 blocks wide, 4 blocks in height. ????? :S :S :S

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You should be able to go to Manage Grids and edit the grid and upload new block images and adjust the block size in there.

samrat
    Participant

How can I fix the errors that are showing in the attachment?

Attachments:

Ryan
    Keymaster

You have to make sure the images are the proper size that you have set. If they are then you could try the development snapshot. I fixed a lot of things from the original script and I think I may have fixed something to do with that area at one point.

samrat
    Participant

First of all Thanks a lot for your support.

Where exactly would I find these images that I would need to replace? In what folder/file of the code. I am a novice without much knowledge of php.

Thanks I really appreciate your support.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Well all the different block types listed there each require their own images so if you change the block size you have to choose new image files for them so they match the new size you want. You should be able to create new image files yourself or resize existing ones, but they may not look right if they are resized. But if you look at /admin/block.png you can see an example of how a regular empty block looks. Other blocks may be just solid squares of colour but the blank default ones have lines on 2 of the sides.

samrat
    Participant

I changed the colored blocks, it doesn’t show an error anymore. But the front end is not looking as it’s suppose to according to the block size. I have attached snapshots. when on buy pixel page the gird is there in the background to place the image, but the image isn’t being displayed. Order also comes up in the admin panel to approve, after approval it doesn’t show on the front.

Attachments:

Ryan
    Keymaster

You would have to change the background tile image depending on what you want it to be.

Do you see any errors in your web server error log file?

samrat
    Participant

I tried uploading new background tile image, but no difference is seen on the front. Can you take a look at it? I am utterly confused with this. Maybe take a look & tell me where to make the changes. Can you send me your Email address so I can forward my hosting details & admin password.

Thanks, I really appreciate all the help from you.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Sure, its just ryan at this.domain (milliondollarscript.com).

Ryan
    Keymaster

Ok, it would seem the memory is running out. I set it to 256M in the config in a couple spots. You have it 650 blocks high which is pretty tall.

If you right click on the grid and open the frame in a new tab you can see how tall it is.

Also the background image could be changed to match your new grid image which is located at /pixels/bg-main1.gif

Ryan
    Keymaster

Also, when you make changes to the grid make sure you Process Pixels.

samrat
    Participant

Hi, How would I be able to enlarge the front-page? The grid that is displayed to the public or the homepage. Would it be possible to create few pages as the grid is very large now maybe be I can create 10 pages on the homepage.

Ryan
    Keymaster

You can change the size of the iframe in the index.php file or you can create separate grids.

datsjusswift
    Participant

How can get to the code that will allow me to do 100 width and 10000 height (yes I want a billion pixels ) or can someone tell me how to get my grid to show properly with 1 billion pixels?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  datsjusswift.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  datsjusswift.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.