Help with creating image payment button

Million Dollar Script Forums General Help with creating image payment button

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jeremy
    Participant

Hello

I’m trying to add a payment form to my webpage which offers paypal checkout and image submission to jQuery database. Can someone help me with this code?

Thanks

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I’m not exactly sure what you’re asking. jQuery is not a database, it’s a javascript library.

If you’re using Million Dollar Script than you should just be able to enable the PayPal payment module in the admin.

Jeremy
    Participant

Sorry I was confused on jQuery. I’ll try to word it better. I’m selling ad space on my webpage. Its one ad that will display a new image each time the old image is closed. I need a payment system that the advertiser can submit an image and pay a fixed price. The images are then put into a database that displays them in order

Ryan
    Keymaster

This script is for selling a number of pixels on a grid and there is no image rotation each time the page loads. What you want sounds more like an ad management script with sequential ad display rather than random ad display. I don’t know of any that do that but maybe you can find one here that does what you want: http://www.hotscripts.com/category/scripts/php/scripts-programs/ad-management/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.