Fatal error: Call to undefined function banner

Million Dollar Script Forums Bug Reports Fatal error: Call to undefined function banner

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sarath
    Participant

Getting this error on Manage Grids Screen : –

[color=#ff4444]Fatal error: Call to undefined function banner_get_packages() in /home/buylrasi/public_html/admin/inventory.php on line 685
    [/color]
    This error on Packages

[color=#ff4444]Fatal error: Call to undefined function load_banner_constants() in /home/buylrasi/public_html/admin/packs.php on line 15
    [/color]

also on process pixels

[color=#ff4444]Please wait.. Processing the Grid image with GD
    Saved as /home/buylrasi/public_html/admin/temp/temp1.gif

Fatal error: Call to undefined function load_banner_row() in /home/buylrasi/public_html/include/image_functions.php on line 37[/color]

what could be the reason? pls help

Ryan
    Keymaster

It looks like you haven’t uploaded all the files properly.

Sarath
    Participant

HI ryan,

which could i b missing? i reuploaded everything its still the same..

Ryan
    Keymaster

Are you uploading this into a folder with existing folders in it? Or is it in a subfolder of it’s own? It seems there are files missing in the includes folder.

Sarath
    Participant

Hi Ryan,

Thanks I deleted and uploaded the files one by one in includes…

it’s working now..

one more thing how to center the grid on the page?

Ryan
    Keymaster

If you’re using the old version which you must be, then you can try these:

http://www.milliondollarscript.com/installation/documentation/docs#comment-13

http://www.milliondollarscript.com/faq/tips-a-tricks/how-can-i-center-the-grid

Or you could start fresh and try the dev version out instead which already comes centered and a bunch of bugs fixed. Some of the old files might be left behind if you were to overwrite with the dev version and I don’t know if this would cause any problems but I suppose it could, especially where libraries were updated.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.