Error during ordering process

Million Dollar Script Forums Bug Reports Error during ordering process

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andreas 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Andreas
    Participant

After installing the script all worked well for quite a long time.
    But then I tried – for 7-8 times – to ‘buy’ my own pixels to check the ordering process itself…
    So after I deleted the old order, I loged in and ‘bought’ again [uploading new images to the same, previous location I had bought before].
    Now after 7-8 times the problem occured: After uploading the image, typing in the description / URL and uploading an additional second image for the description and clicking the button ‘save’, the mask completely disappears. It doesn’t show: Ad saved. Continue.
    What is broken? What can I do?
    Thank you.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Andreas.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Andreas.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

What version of the script are you using? If not the development snapshot please give it a try as it contains various bug fixes since I’ve taken over development of the script.

If the issue still happens please post a screenshot and I will fix it up.

Thanks!

Ryan

Andreas
    Participant

Hey,

I have taken two screenshots,
    I am using the 2.0.15 version.

In the first screenshot everything is working fine.
    But after clicking the save button, it all disappears, as you can see in the 2nd screenshot [instead of showing: Ad saved. Continue.]

I think it must have to do with the additional 2nd image, because when I save the ad without add. image, everything works fine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.