January 15, 2013 at 9:42 am #966
Have a couple of customization questions:
1. How can I remove the part where it tells the user how many pixels their image is.I just want it to tell them how many blocks they need.
2. Is it possible to have the hover menu (of the additional menu/text) show outside of the iframe its in? In other words, I have a very small grid (5 blocks, 1 row) so the menu obviously can not be seen as it is restricted to iFrame – anyway to get it so the hover shows on the page and not just in iframe?
3. If not, how do I remove the additional image upload? I would have thought disabling hover menu would disable but it does not. I don’t want to give users an option to upload an image that will never be seen
RebeccaJanuary 15, 2013 at 12:59 pm #971
1. I am not sure what you are referring to exactly. Are you able to post a screenshot?
2. You should be able to by using some of the code from includes/ads.inc.php starting at the SQL query around line 170.
3. This should be possible somehow as well but I am not sure the form editor is in working order at the moment. However you should be able to manually delete the field from the form_fields DB table.January 15, 2013 at 11:19 pm #975
Thanks for your response. I got #1, and #3 sorted but still am not sure on #2.
Really unsure of how to get it to work. I understand that since the iframe is say, 64 pixels high by 320 wide – the hover popup will obviously not show well due to iframe size.
Is it even possible to have the hover image appear appropriately, basically you hover inside grid, but the hover image can go outside of the iframe to show properly? I am clueless on this one…January 23, 2013 at 10:24 pm #981
Yes, I don’t know either – I might have to hire someone to come up with a workable solution..January 24, 2013 at 12:46 am #991
Well you could alternatively just not use an iframe and put the code directly into the page.January 24, 2013 at 12:54 am #994
Actually, I seem to remember doing some sort of trick with iframes to make it even submit a couple forms inside of an iframe one time on a remote site too. But it might be more of a security risk so you might not always be able to do that. You might be able to do things from the same domain though.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.