Reply To: Regarding Mobile Version

Million Dollar Script Forums General Regarding Mobile Version Reply To: Regarding Mobile Version

Ryan
Keymaster

Hi there,

I don’t have any live demos up myself but there may be some sites from users posted on the forums somewhere.

I’m still working on the WordPress plugin in my spare time but it isn’t quite ready for testing yet. Unfortunately I’m pretty busy again working on some sites for clients and there’s never as much time to work on my open source projects as I’d like. I am still working on it though and some day this WordPress plugin version will be ready to test. I was hoping to have it ready by now but a lot of work came along.

You can display the grid on a WordPress site by using an iframe though. I don’t think WP lets you put iframes in posts/pages by default so you would probably have to do it either through an iframe plugin or modifying your theme’s HTML to display the grid directly.

I’m not 100% sure how the mobile stuff will work yet. Responsive doesn’t seem to be a good option though as you wouldn’t be able to see anything on a small screen. They would have to be able to zoom in and out and maybe pan around to view the full grid. Maybe there could be options to change how it displays though. Maybe it could have options to be responsive and just wrap the grid and make any images that are too big scale to fit the screen. But still if they had a really wide image taking all the blocks wide and only 1 block tall you wouldn’t really be able to see it without zooming in. Maybe some more ideas for that will come up.

I don’t have a whole lot of extra time right now but I’d love to be paid full time to work on this if that’s what you’re offering. My current rate is $40/hour CAD. However aside from that, donations are accepted. A few people have donated and those are extremely appreciated! But if you are wanting to send a larger amount for paid work feel free to contact me at ryan@milliondollarscript.com and maybe we can work something out.

Take care!

Ryan