Reply To: Strict Standards & Warnings

Million Dollar Script Forums Installation Strict Standards & Warnings Reply To: Strict Standards & Warnings

main_body
Participant

Now, after editing the main config and after saving changes, the warnings show up again (the saved changes work for the example.html file though, but it mainly doesn’t work properly (most functions are not working))
Only after saving the new MAIN CONFIGS, the warnings show up again.

Let me try to explain this:
When my own new main configs are saved, the warnings show up, even in the example.html file (the saved changes work for the example file tho) then > I edit the files switching the lines of code given above to deny those warnings:
either from
‘error_reporting(0);’ to
‘error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_WARNING & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED);’ or vice versa
(both work to prevent the warnings from showing up)
BUT THEN > the default main configs are set again when opening up the example.html file.

so it’s like an endless loop:

my own configs are set by me >> warnings show up >> I’m replacing the error_reporting code to hide the warnings again >> warnings are hidden BUT(!) the main configs are set to default >> I’m setting my own main configs (> repeat from the top)

Is there maybe a way to set the main configs manually? Or do you have another idea to fix this issue completely?