Reply To: Please check out my pull request on GitHub

Million Dollar Script Forums Modifications Please check out my pull request on GitHub Reply To: Please check out my pull request on GitHub

JamesAndersonJr
Participant

Hi Ryan,

I’m sorry about you not having a cellphone, but I just felt that Duo adds an irreplaceable level of protection to any online admin account(s) no matter what the script. But given that situation, might I recommend an offline authenticator such as Google Authenticator, or Microsoft Authenticator (both work the same way on different devices, require no internet connection, and can be used even on app-ready, wi-fi enabled (only to download it to the device) devices with no cellular service!). What I need, but don’t know how to implement it yet, is an interface to input and store in the credentials in the admin panel when the user first installs the script, and they’re allowed to choose between offline authentication (as mentioned above), or cellphone SMS authentication. I was hoping you could help me with that, if you’re not too busy with other work, that is.

Also, you were right about me not knowing how to select the proper branch, because GitHub, while useful, is a bit confusing. I fixed it…I hope.

Hope to hear back from you soon

-James